Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 8, 2008

Walking The Path Of Life - Hold On To The Staff Of Life

The following email is from Lisa Woodard sharing
her thoughts on how to live an alkaline lifestyle
and diet.

Regards,

Dr. Robert O. Young

Dear Alkalarian Friends,

It's not that it's hard to eat alkaline. It's that
not many people do. Now is not the time to follow
the herd over the cliff. Now is the time to follow
your insight and eat right.

The pH Miracle Diet is not a vegetarian diet, because
you can eat salmon and fish. Yum. There are also
vegan substitutes for things like milk, cheese, and
burgers, but you have to look for them. My husband
and I buy almond and rice milk, whichever has the
lowest sugar. We buy vegan Boca burgers and tofu.

Every morning, I fix a big salad to take to work!
While I am making my salad, I eat part of the tomato,
avocado and 1/4 lemon for breakfast. You can season
it with pHlavor or Real Salt (not Morton's). In my
salad, I typically add field greens and spinach,
tomatoes, onion, cucumbers, sprouts, tofu seasoned
with something kind of like curry (there are Frontier
salad seasonings which are great), broccoli, celery,
bell peppers, blueberries, you get the idea. My husband
tops his salad with a variety of seeds. Instead of
traditional dressing that has vinegar, we use Hemp
seed oil or flax oil and I squeeze 1/4 lemon on the
avocado part of my salad. By the way, when selecting
an avocado, it should be neither rock hard nor mushy.
When squeezed, it barely gives.

To snack, I eat raw almonds (Shelley soaks them and
dehydrates them). I also buy seed crackers from the
natural food store. I try to avoid yeast.

Sometimes I have cereal, whatever is low in sugar,
high in fiber, with no artificial anything. Remember
80% produce, 20% other.

Now, fresh is always better than frozen, right? But I
do use organic pre-cut veggies in the bag from the
freezer section. I'll steam those. My husband cooks
a mixture of grains like what the Young's approve.
So instead of "stir-fry," it's 80% steamed veggies
and 20% grains. The veggies can have oil drizzled
over them afterward. I use flax or hemp. I would
think raw cold pressed sesame oil is also ok. One time,
Braggs Amino was ok for Asian, but the pHlavor spray
is more recommended.

What is more satisfying than warm vegetable soup?
There is organic veggie broth that comes in little
cartons. Now when I make my steamed veggies, I
usually have leftover, so I make the soup the
following day and toss in the leftovers from the
Asian meal.

Now this is all very easy. I am sure our cooking can
develop to become even more exciting...

From Shelley Young:

AvoRado Pudding

1 cu unsweetened almond milk
2 avocados
1 lime
2 scoops soy powder
1 pks stevia
7 ice cubes-Blend all this.

AvoRado Kid SuperGreen Shake

1 avocado
1/2 English cucumber
1 lime
2 cus spinach
2 scoops soy powder
1 scoop Doc Broc Power Plants
1 pkg stevia
7 ice cubes-Blend all this.

Dr Young would like us to transition from stevia to
pHlavor mineral salts, because this is more
alkalizing. Taste it both ways and see.

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/phlavor.htm

Now, one great idea is to take all your comfort
food recipes and transform them to alkaline,
like instead of mashed potatoes with butter, you
could steam cauliflower with olive oil and Real Salt.
Replace spaghetti with spaghetti squash. Instead
of a taco with beef, use a dehydrated sprouted grain
shell filled with boca burger seasoned with Frontier
Mexican seasoning and diced red and green bell pepper
and onions.

The key here is 80% produce 20% other, 1 liter of
alkaline water for every 30 pounds weight, green
powder, exercise, pHlavor and pHour salts and good
oils. If your pH is below 7.365, take an emergency
shot of 1/2-1 tsp or pHour salts in 4 oz water plus.
Shelley brushes her teeth with baking soda and takes
a swallow of this at bedtime for a boost too.

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/pHourSalts.htm

How did I get many of these ideas? I bought 3 of
the Youngs CD series:

1) pH Miracle for Weight Loss (newest)
2) pH Miracle for Men and Women
3) pH Miracle for Cancer and listened to them
in my car, and

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/audios.htm

4) I am in the process of joining
the pH Miracle Fan Club.

You can join at:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13854387900

I think 1 in 3 Americans will be diagnosed with
cancer in his lifetime. Dr Young says the
cure for cancer will be found in its prevention.

The blood replaces itself every 4 months and
your entire body replaces itself every seven years
or so. The human organism is highly intelligent
and will do everything possible to preserve itself.

Thanks be to our Creator, for we are fearfully and
wonderfully made.

As Dr Young says, keep walking on the path of
life, firmly grasping the staff of life!

In His Steps,

Lisa Woodard
woodardlisa@hotmail.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 

Articles of Health Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates