Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 6, 2009

Hodgkin's Lymphoma Cancer Reversed In 3 Months

 id=

My name is Ingrit Vaher. I am 31 years old and I have experienced something amazingly beautiful. It completely changed my perception towards my life and my health.

Knowing about the disease shocked me, even though a part of me wasn't surprised at all. During my life I had already suffered from sugar addiction, gradually increasing weight, sleep and eating disorder and mood changes. Additioally, during my adulthood I suffered from

depression, which I wasn't able to beat even after several attempts. I hated myself for it and I didn't appreciate my life.

Three months after the diagnosis I asked for a whole-body scan. The doctors were surprised to see that the cancer was gone! Of all the tumors only two little dots remained. Of course I knew this because of how I felt, but still it made me tremendously happy to know that my recovery was so fast.

get rid of all my ailments including

 

Articles of Health Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates